Iago's holiday

MY HOLIDAYS IN NY
Hi, I'm Iago. I'm going to tell to you my plans for the week that I will stay in New York.
First, on Monday, I'm going to take a plane in Madrid's airport. I expect to arrive to New York at night. I'm sleeping in a hotel in Manhattan.
On Tuesday, I'm going to visit the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Probably, I'll take some wonderful photos. After that, I'm going to take the underground to Chinatown.
On Wednesday, I'm going to stay to Central Park. I'm going to spend all the day here, because it is oversize. I'm going to enter to the zoo.
On Thursday, I'm going to walk around Times Square and Broadway. Then, if I have enough time, I'm going to go to the Upper West Side.
On Friday, I am going to see the Hudson River Bay and the World Trade Center (or what's left of it). After that, I'm going to watch the Brooklyn Bridge.
Finally, on Saturday, I'm going to visit the famous Statue of Liberty. Then, I'm going to do a trip by boat through the Hudson River.
On Sunday, I'm going to go to Laguardia Airport to take a plane to Spain.
I wish enjoy this trip.



1 comments:

Marga Alfonso said...

Hi, Iago!
Excellent writing and great plans for a fantastic city!
Just a few corrections:
- ... Madrid airport. I expect to arrive IN New York (or AT NY airport)
- because it is huge / enormous. I'm going to (enter) visit/ go to the zoo.
- I wish enjoy this trip:
I hope I'll enjoy this trip / I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this trip / I'm looking forward to this trip.

See you!
Marga