Clara´s holidays

Hi, I´m Clara. What a coincidence! I´ve always wanted to go to the USA and this summer, I´m not sure, I´m going there, on holiday too, well not exactly to New York. I´m going to the state of New Jersey, I´m going to Barnegat to visit my family. I´m gonna sleep in Barnegat at my aunt´s house, but during the day I´m gonna travel arround the state. Some days I´ll go to NY, I´ll visit Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, Central Park, Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty.
The other days I´m going to Forked River to visit my cousins, I´m gonna travel to Virginia where my great grandfather worked and I´m gonna fish in my cousins´s boat, and if I have time I´d like to see a New Jersey Nets´match. I´m going to enjoy myself a lot.

Barnegat´s localitation:



Barnegat:


Times Square:

New York:

0 comments: